CHINA Town Hall connects leading China experts with Americans around the country for a national conversation on the implications of China’s rise on U.S.-China relations and its impact on our towns, states, and nation.
The University of Tennessee is proud to join a range of institutions and community groups, colleges and universities, trade and business associations, and world affairs councils, in partnering with National Committee on U.S. China Relations, to bring this important national conversation to local communities around America.
2020 China Town Hall
- David Parsley, E. Bronson Ingram Professor of Economics and Finance at Vanderbilt University
- Larry Combs, Senior Vice President and General Manager for the Jack Daniel’s Global Supply Chain
- John McDevitt, Sr. Director of Supply Chain Management at Radio Systems Corporation
- Peter Zysk, Director, and Head of Insight, Asia at the business advisory firm Brunswick Group
- Shellen Wu, Director of Asian Studies at UT
Missed the event? You can view the recording here.
2019 China Town Hall
- Mr. Waterman Cao, Director of Hardgoods, Radio Systems Co.
- Dr. Paul Gellert, Director of UTK Global Studies Program
- Mr. John McDevitt, Sr. Director of Supplier Management, Radio Systems Co.
- Dr. Yang Zhong, Professor of Political Science and US-China relations