The UT International Cuisine Map is the result of a question posed by UT international students and staff at the Center for Global Engagement: “How can Vols engage with other cultures locally?” Short of buying a ticket and boarding the next flight out of town, we’ve found that the best—or rather—tastiest way to experience other cultures is through food!
- Jai Dee Thai Kitchen
- Poke Bros.
- The French Market Crêperie
- Hello Tea House
- KoPita Authentic Mediterranean
- Seoul Brothers
- Hong’s Kitchen
- Kati Roll Wala
- Penne For Your Thoughts
- Gekko Poke & Ramen
- Ichiban Asian Cuisine
- Yassin’s Falafel House (706 Walnut Street)
- Naf Naf Grill (6485 Kingston Pike)
- Union Jack’s English Pub
- Union Place Bar and Grill
International Markets and Specialty Foods
- Sunrise Supermarket (Asian)
- Lucky Asian Mart (Asian)
- India Market (Asian)
- International Delicacies (European)
- Holy Land Market (Middle Eastern)
- Turkish Market (Middle Eastern)
- El Girasol (Hispanic)
- Tio Conejo (Hispanic)
- Mediterranean Market (Halal)
- Al Mustafa Market (Halal)
- Potchke Deli (Kosher)
- Kroger, Knox Plaza—Kosher Section (Kosher)
Food Trucks & More
Check out the latest UT International Cuisine Map for all current VolCard coupons and more! To get a map contact email@example.com.
Google Map Tool
Use this Google Map tool to locate the restaurants on the map.
When eating at one of these local restaurants, tag us on social media @UTKGlobal on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, or Twitter and use the hashtag #UTKInternationalFoodie
An Ongoing Project
This is an ongoing project that we will continue to update. If you would like to suggest a restaurant to be included on this webpage and on future printed UT International Cuisine Maps please use the button below.
Suggest a Restaurant