As an institutional member of the Society for International Development (SID) – Washington, UT staff, students, and recent graduates are invited to attend the first-ever SID – Washington virtual career fair on February 5, 2021, for free.
The SID-Washington career fair provides an excellent way for entry- and mid-level job seekers to connect with international development organizations representing all sectors, including NGOs, for-profit companies, government agencies, the private sector, universities, and more. The day will feature virtual exhibits, breakout sessions, flash mentoring, and informal networking.
Want to share your resume or learn about job opportunities in one-on-one meetings with recruiters, learn what it takes to have a successful career in international development, seek advice from seasoned professionals through our flash mentoring, or network with others informally?
How to Register:
- Create an individual Institutional Associate account this form.
- Once you have logged into your SID-W account, register for the career fair here. If price does not come up as free, enter discount code: CF2021UNI
- Create your profile on Brazen so that you can share your information with exhibitors and recruiters before and during the event.
- Visit www.sidwcareerfair.org to check out the latest information.
- Trouble registering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org